Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pivot table - How To Obtain a External data Source??

Can you click on the pivottable, show the pivottable wizard and go back a few
steps?

Galileogali wrote:

I have got a Pivot table. The data Source is External (from another xls).
I do not have this file.

How can retrieve the data Source?

I make "ShowDetails" (or Double-Click) on Grand Total Cell
I got to incomplete Table. One field show me the same value "S / FRA" (my MS
Office version is in spanish)
--
GaliloGali
http://excelgali.mejorforo.net/