Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Method 'Height' of object 'ChartObject' failed

Hi,

I have an add-in which opens workbooks one by one, processes them and saves
them as another workbook at different location.

I have a routine which pastes charts as graphic/images in the add-in which
loops through the sheets and then all the charts/graphs on the sheet and
copies and pastes them as picture.

This routine was working perfectly until recently it has started giving
"Method 'Height' of object 'ChartObject' failed" this error.

Bascially after copying and pasting the picture I match the height, width,
top, bottom and other properties of the picture with the original graph/chart
and then delete the chart.

The routine has started giving error at randomly for some of the workbooks
processed.

There are multiple instance of Excel 2007 running with the said add-in
concurrently and process the workbooks.

Has anybody faced such problem ever. Please share some information as it is
a VERY URGENT matter for me.

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

As always, post your code.
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

If this post was helpful to you, please click YES below.