Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Saving File with the VB Modules protected giving me an error. Than

In 2003 I was able to save the workbook usin a Exit Macro and with the VB
protected. Now is saying that I have to unprotect the Modules to be able to
save the file. I don't want anybody to be messing around the programs. So how
can I save it with the protection?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Saving File with the VB Modules protected giving me an error.

What you mean? I have only try to save a file with a Macro and then close the
file authomatically. This used to be ok in 2000 and 2003, but now I have
issues with it. Any thoughts?

Thanks Argy.