Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default replace vlookup

we have a couple hundred sales people in different regions. I am always
doing a vlookup to pull in regions on different reports. can you suggest
some code so I can just click a macro and have it tell me the region. i
would like it to be as fast as possible, so maybe the lookup data should be
in the code rather than in a separate spreadsheet? I would like it to be
hard coded instead of a formula when I am done. I was thinking that I would
highlight the range of cells that need a region, maybe a pop up box asks me
what column has the reps' names and then it populates region in the my range
of cells. i tried, but I don't know how to have code replace a vlookup