Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hide "All" in pivot table

I need to hide "All" in the pull down menu of a pivot table. Can I do that? I
don't know if it is called "All" since I am using non english version.
For example, in the "Month" field, there were months from Jan to Dec, and
you can select "All" for all months consoildation, I need to hide the
selection "A'll'.
--
Dennis Cheung
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Dennis

Download the following example form Debra Dalgleish's site
http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html#Pivot

Amend to hide rows 7 & 8 and move cells C2:D2 to B6:C6

--
Regards
Roger Govier