Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Split 9 weeks of data on a worksheet into 9 separate worksheets

Hi
I'm sorry - I'm a novice at this, but your help would be greatly appreciated
and I'll hopefully learn good things too....

I'm working in Excel 2003.

I need to write code that copies and pastes the worksheet called "bookings"
9 times (one for each of the 9 weeks of data I'm working with). The new
sheets can be called Week 1, Week 2 etc...

Then the code must filters the data on each of those 9 worksheet so each
week is split onto a different weekly worksheet.
Data is wiithin the range A20:D129 which has been named "Data".
Each column has a heading in row 19 and the date column may have blank cells
at the end of it but other columns in the range may not) .

For filtering data, the dates are nominated in column C of the data range
and quote the week commencing monday date for each week e.g 3-Nov (date
formatted to d-mmm)

The dates used in the workbook will change depending on what the user
nominated as a start date (in cell J9 on the sheet called "plan") when they
create the workbook.

I would like to stick to one worksheet and simply use Validation for the
user to nominate each week to view - however they want individual worksheets
produced so that no weeks are missed by a user.

Any help in creating an efficient code to do this would be greatly
appreciated.

--
Thank for your help
BeSmart
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

G'day

Take a look through Ron DeBruins Website

http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

HTH
Mark.