Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default each new query result shifts output cells, sometimes...

Halp! :)

I have a very simple query from an ODBC connection which is refreshed
everytime we open the s/s.

It's 3 columns.

Invoice # = Column A
Close Date = Column B
Status (Open or Closed) = Column C

It's sorted, in the query, by inv # (column A)

We add 2 more columns of info. (I have another question abou that!...but
back to this problem...)

Sometimes the inv #'s SHIFT UP, as if for some reason, thery have been
deleted in the original database...they shouldn't be, but regardless, how do
I ONLY APPEND New records?

The invoices are created in numerical order, so they should be appended in
order (I hope)

Anyway, I have query properties set to "Insert entire rows for new data,
clear unused cells."

Is this correct?

If not, halp!!!

Thank you very much.!!