Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Combine worksheets into one workbook Just can't get it....

I know this has been done & I've read all the different posts, downloaded
rondebruins copy3 examples for merging, but that is way over my head. I still
have no idea what to do. I just want to take the single worksheet in 25
workbooks & merge/copy? them into one giant workbook......I do this every
month with move/copy sheet.
--
DanaK