Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ActiveX CommandButton graphic missing.

Hi, I am inserting a button from the ControlToolbox for use on a worksheet.
I get a rectangle when I try and draw the button on the worksheet but I get a
small square with a red x in it in place of the button image. I can still
assign code to this rectangle but as I said, the button graphic is missing.
I am running Excel 2003 w/SP3 on a XP and have tried Detect/Repair and
re-installing Office among other things and still no luck. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.