Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Toolbox pops up

I have a multipage form and in one of the pages there is another multipage
with tabs. When selecting one of the tabs the VBA Toolbox pops up.
There is really no difference in properties between the different pages in
this multipage but the others never pop the Toolbox!
Can anyone helpme get rid of the annoying toolbox, please

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Of course it's in Run mode, otherwise I wouldn't complain.
Meanwhile the problem was solved. I closed the Toolbox in every instance it
appeared in Edit mode and it then stopped being displayed when I run the
program.
Its peculiar though a that set of tools used to construct a form appears
when the form is running, they are not a part of the code or Form. I dont
know what toggles it as it is displayed with some pages in the multipage but
not with others.
But if its displayed in Edit mode there is a risk that it will be displayed
in Run mode as well, but AFAI have noticed, not vice versa.
Thanks for trying though!
Mats