Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Use lookup results from closed workbook in page header.

Hi,

I am using Excel 2003. I would like a macro to vlookup data from a closed
workbook that changes the end its name such as c:\Recent\Reports for
Williams.xls (or Reports for Smith.xls). I'd like to look in column 2 of
Reports for ??? workbook and if the data in column 2 is contained anywhere
cell "D2" of my existing open workbook, I'd like to return the same row's
data that's located in column "E" of the Reports for ??? workbook to be
placed as the center header for my existing workbook.

Thanks in advanced
--
By persisting in your path, though you forfeit the little, you gain the
great.