Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default students course

Good day,

Much appreciate if some could help me below.

I have a big excel file with up to 2000 lines , in which there are student
names, semesters, subjects. But law, Math, computering and english are
compulsory courses. Is there a macro available easily to identify which
student dose not choose the compulsory subjects? format is as below

Name semester law art english math engineering nursing
computing

John 1
Mike 1
John 2
....... .....

Thanks & Kind regards
Jimmy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jimmy,

I assume that the cells are blank if the student has not selected. If so,
you could use Autofilter on the worksheet and for each subject in turn set
the filter to blanks. (Don't set all together; just one at a time.)

OssieMac

"Jimmy" wrote:

Good day,

Much appreciate if some could help me below.

I have a big excel file with up to 2000 lines , in which there are student
names, semesters, subjects. But law, Math, computering and english are
compulsory courses. Is there a macro available easily to identify which
student dose not choose the compulsory subjects? format is as below

Name semester law art english math engineering nursing
computing

John 1
Mike 1
John 2