Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Art Art is offline

Default Sorting list box

I have a list of words of colors from cell A1 to Cell A5, the words, Blue,
Green, Red, Orange, Pink. I made a userform with a list box containing the
list mentioned. I also
added two command buttons, one is Move up, and one is Move down.

Now I want the user to be able to select from the list box one color and
press for E.G. command button "Move up", and the selected color should move
up one row. And if selected "move down", the selected color should move down
one row. This
way the user can sort the list the way it needs to be. Can anyone help me
with this? I need this feature badly.

Please help.

Thanks.