Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Display charts on a userform

Hi - Is there a way through VBA to display a chart on a userform? I have 8
charts on a worksheet. From a userform that I have created, I want my users
to be able to select on demand which chart they wish to view. I already have
the objects in place for the user to identify which chart they want to
display, I just can't figure out how to get the form to display using VBA.

Thanks for any assistance!
--

Chuck M.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Chuck

John Walkenbach has a good guide for this (including a dowloadable example)

http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php...in_a_userform/

HTH

Trevor Williams