Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ActiveX error - multiple workbooks appearing in vbproject

Dear All,

I'm running code and I am getting instances when I get ActiveX - can't
create object. When I end procedure I get multiple workbook objects
in my vbProject (named the sheet the procedure was working on).

I think it is to do with the fact I am using the object name of a
sheet to pass it to a function which finds the usedrange.

Please can anyone put some light into why this might be happening?

Thanks

Mac
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It would be helpful if you posted the relevant portions of your code
and indicate which line of code is highlighted when the error occurs.
In and of itself, passing a Worksheet type object around to various
procedures shouldn't cause any problems.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
Excel Product Group