Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TKM TKM is offline

Default Testing under Office 07 and getting #DIV/0! and #VALUE!

I opened up a worksheet and found all the cells had the following errors

=BWData!AD164 = #VALUE!

=F10 = #DIV/0!

These are just examples. The #DIV/0! and #VALUE! are so basic I dont
understand whats going on? . Can anyone tell me why opening in office 2007
would do this to all the fields
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What are the formulas?
Did you create the workbook with another verson of Excel?
Is calculation set to manual?
Was there another spreadsheet open before you opened this one?

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel