Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Split an Excel file into separate files

I'm seeing solutions regarding splitting an Excel file into separate
worksheets (FL0009), but is it possible to separate the file into completely
separate files? I have a master file that needs to be split into separate
files which will be password protected and emailed. One of the columns
contains a name which is the criteria for splitting the file.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi kmrtx

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy6.htm

For mailing and splitting you can also look at this example
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/row2.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"kmrtx" wrote in message ...
I'm seeing solutions regarding splitting an Excel file into separate
worksheets (FL0009), but is it possible to separate the file into completely
separate files? I have a master file that needs to be split into separate
files which will be password protected and emailed. One of the columns
contains a name which is the criteria for splitting the file.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I saw this but not sure it is what I'm looking for as I don't have multiple
worksheets. I have one Workbook with one worksheet containing all the data.
I need to split this into several workbooks (320)(with one worksheet) based
on criteria within a column. Am I missing something?

"kmrtx" wrote in message ...
I'm seeing solutions regarding splitting an Excel file into separate
worksheets (FL0009), but is it possible to separate the file into completely
separate files? I have a master file that needs to be split into separate
files which will be password protected and emailed. One of the columns
contains a name which is the criteria for splitting the file.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry I not read it good

See this example
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm