Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform Combo box to mimick Worksheet Cell validation list range.

Hi Everyone,

Is there a method which tells a Userform Combo box to mimick active
Worksheet Cell validation list range.

My worksheet contains data validation lists in various places,
I have designed a userform combo box, in order to 'quick search', but rather
than hard code the list range, I need the userform combo box to mirror the
data validation list range of the active cell.

Thanks.

LaDdIe
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Add the code to the initial function of the userform.

ListRange = Range("A1").Validation.Formula1
'remove equal sign
ListRange = Mid(ListRange, 2)
UserForm1.ListBox1.RowSource = ListRange