Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pivot table - consolidation report

1) Please don't multipost.
2) Please don't post date your posts so that they continuously show at the
top of the page.

Thank you.

"Igor" wrote:

Hi

There is a possibility in excel to add a pivot table for data from multiple
sources. At some point, when setting the pivot table with a wizard, there is
a listbox with all the sources. I need to somehow get the items from that
list, in other words, I need to get the list of all the sources the pivot
table retrieves data from?

How can I do that?

Kind regards
Igor M.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Apologies for the second post. The only reason I posted it twice is because
I made some errors in my first message (I'm not a native english speaker)
and because I didn't get any answers (there are none still) I thought this
might be the reason.

Użytkownik "Barb Reinhardt"
napisał w wiadomo¶ci