Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default On save excel jumps to another worksheet. How to fix VBA code?

I have a multi sheet excel workbook that has VBA coding. When I go to save
the workbook it jumps to Page 7(Sheet7) and starts running the activate code
for page 7. How can I stop it from jumping to page7 on save.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It's hard to tell. What does your Workbook_Before save event look like?
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

If this post was helpful to you, please click YES below.

"BillJenk" wrote:

I have a multi sheet excel workbook that has VBA coding. When I go to save
the workbook it jumps to Page 7(Sheet7) and starts running the activate code
for page 7. How can I stop it from jumping to page7 on save.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Look in the ThisWorkbook code module for a procedure named
Workbook_BeforeSave. There, comment out the code that is causing the
jump to Sheet7.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP