Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ClickMe

I've drawn a button - ClickMe on a work sheet
and written a little code for it.
[I am used to vb code in the Access environment]

NOW!! how do I make the button user clickable please?

--
Jim Bunton

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If your button is from the Forms tool bar, right click the button and click
assign macro, then click on the macro name for the code you wrote.

If your button is from the Control Toolbox, you will need to enter design
mode by pressing Alt + F11 to open the VB editor. Then click the design icon
and right click the button, select view code and enter your code in the click
event of the button.

"Jim Bunton" wrote:

I've drawn a button - ClickMe on a work sheet
and written a little code for it.
[I am used to vb code in the Access environment]

NOW!! how do I make the button user clickable please?

--
Jim Bunton

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jim

You have to exit design mode.

The "Exit Design Mode" button is found on the control toolbox menu.

Regards,
Per