Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Error in loading DLL

If I open a spreadsheet with a macro and double click on a block and type
something then press enter I get the following error Microsoft visual basic
error in loading dll. I did check under tools prefrences but none of the
library's seems missing. If however I uncheck microsoft office 10.0 object
library the spreadsheet works. It only does this on one notebook.
Reinstalling office didn't resolve the issue. Any ideas please.