Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Open successive files in a directory

Hello,

I need help as I am not a programmer. I have created a macro (recorded)
that will open a specific filename, unhide a sheet, copy some cells and
pasted those cells in the next available row in the spreadsheet the macro is
run from. My issue is that the filenames (20 or more of them) are not
constant. Is there a way to have the macro open the first file in a
directory, execute the steps noted above in the macro, close the file and
then open the next file in the directory and so on? I would appreciate any
help you can provide.

Thank you -
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ron de Bruin shares lots of tips he