Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Open excel file error in an ASP.NET (EventID 2001)

Hello everyone

I need to integrate a server side application
to generate documents in Excel with
VS2005 and ASP.NET 2.05, Office 2003(SP3), VSTO.

step 1 : set data to CachedDataItem to a template excel file
step 2 : open the excel file to set fonts size & color etc.

unit test run fine.

but i delopy to IIS & ASP.NET. I had a event error.
excel.exe process is created .

EventID: 2001
Source: Microsoft Office 11

-----------------
ProcessStartInfo info = new ProcessStartInfo();

info.WindowStyle = ProcessWindowStyle.Hidden;
info.CreateNoWindow = true;

info.WorkingDirectory = @"C:\Temp";
info.FileName = @"C:\Temp\abc.xls";

Process proecess = System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(info);

i configurated
1..Net Framework Configuration
2. Dcom auth for Excel application.

Can anybody help me to solve this problem ?

Thanks !

Kin.