Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Alternatives To: FileSearch with TextOrProperty (Problem FindingPhrase Such As "An apple a day")

Hello,

I cannot seem to be able to use FileSearch to find files containing
"An apple a day" without also retrieving files containing "A big red
apple a day". What are my alternatives to be able to do this fast?

This is what my code looks like:

With Application.FileSearch
.NewSearch
.LookIn = Folder