Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default macro to compare and retrieve data

I have 3 sets of data with 3 columns each on a single worksheet.
A B C D E F G H I
I need to find when the # in column A = # in D = # in G and the # in B = # in
E = # in H. After finding the matching data sets I would like to create a
table listing the matching numbers along with the numbers in columns C, F & I.
The trick is that the matching data sets (A/B & D/E & G/H) are in different
rows. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance - TC