Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DJW DJW is offline

Default Grammar check

I have a excel spreadsheet template that needs to have the ability to grammar
check the contents of a range of cells.

I know that this is not a element of excel 2007, but I was thinking is there
a way of using word grammar checker to perform this task.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DJW DJW is offline

Hi,

I actually tried that and I get runtime error 424 not sure what that
means. I did try adding the word12 object library but it made no difference

"Daniel.C" wrote:

Have a look here :
http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/arch...cking-grammar/
--
Regards.
Daniel
"DJW" a écrit dans le message de news:
I have a excel spreadsheet template that needs to have the ability to
grammar
check the contents of a range of cells.

I know that this is not a element of excel 2007, but I was thinking is
there
a way of using word grammar checker to perform this task.

Amending an existing formual to improve grammar Colin Hayes Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 5 May 30th 11 01:22 AM
Learn English!!!! Free download Grammar & materials… [email protected] New Users to Excel 0 April 28th 08 06:21 AM
Loop through column(s) to check values, perform action based on check ward376 Excel Programming 4 November 6th 07 03:21 PM
Grammar check Jen New Users to Excel 1 March 28th 07 07:54 PM
Is there a grammar checker for Excel? DDC Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 May 26th 05 04:36 AM