Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
FGM FGM is offline

Default Additional Controls

When using a form in Excel and wanting to use the Additional Controls.
The Dialog Box control so that I can have the file name on the form end.
It says that the control is not registered. I go to References and cannot
find a reference for it. In additional controls it is called Microsoft
Common Dialog Box.

Any help would be appreciated ....
thanks

fgm

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I believe th Microsoft Common Dialog Box is now the UserForm. I don't
remember which version of Excel dropped the Dialog Box and changed to
UserForm but it has been quite a while. The Dialog Box references now are
for xlDialogBox constants like the xlDialogSaveAs, xlDialogOpen, etc.