Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Tick Box v Protection

Hi...

I've got a worksheets filled with hundreds of tick boxes. If I protect the
sheet so the user cannot access my formulas etc then when they use a tick box
cells cannot be updated and I get told to unprotect the sheet.

How can all of my tick boxes work and yet my entire sheet be locked down and
fully protected?

Thanks in advance

Gordon.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Unlock the cells that the check boxes link to.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Gordon" wrote in message
Hi...

I've got a worksheets filled with hundreds of tick boxes. If I protect the
sheet so the user cannot access my formulas etc then when they use a tick
box
cells cannot be updated and I get told to unprotect the sheet.

How can all of my tick boxes work and yet my entire sheet be locked down
and
fully protected?

Thanks in advance

Gordon.

Excel Data Protection Best Practice: AKA: Real Sheet Protection Mushman(Woof!)[_2_] Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 December 30th 09 01:20 AM
Excel Data Protection- AKA: Sheet/Macro Password Protection Mushman(Woof!) Setting up and Configuration of Excel 0 December 29th 09 06:50 AM
tick box rexmann Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 April 14th 08 10:21 AM
Tick box Jock Excel Programming 13 May 15th 07 02:36 PM
tick Lyn Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 August 15th 05 01:19 AM