Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Required Columner Data

Hello all,

I have an sheet where despatch data is being stored, another sheet is the
unique item list. Now I wish to put the
the vehilce wise details for the particular date in a unique item list
sheet. I know, we can use pivot table but I want
this to run through vba code as users are not conversant with pivot table.
I am not very much conversant with vba macro. Can anybody help me by
providing the codes to resolve this issue.

Unique Item List Sheet
Result for the date of 22/09/2008
PART_NO Sum GJ18T-1091 GJ6Y-5476 GJ6Y-6053
FAGM0034 20 20
FAGM0042 20 20
FAGM0044 20 20
FAGM0046 18 18