Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TD TD is offline

Default help required to change format when converted from excel to xml.

Hi Guys,

I am saving an excel file as xmlspreadsheet.

When I do this the values in column L of the excel spreadsheet is displayed
in the xml spreadsheet in exponential form.

eg: 2.8525% in excel sheet is displayed in xml as

2.8524999999999998E-2

Could anyone please assist me in rectifying this: I need the value in the
xml to be displaying in %age form.

e.g: 2.8524999999999998E-2 in xml should actually be displayed as 2.8525%.

style defined for this particular value in the xml as below.

<Style ss:ID="s109" ss:Parent="s24"

<Alignment ss:Horizontal="Right" ss:Vertical="Bottom"/

<Borders/

<Font x:Family="Swiss" ss:Size="7"/

<Interior ss:Color="#FFFFFF" ss:Pattern="Solid"/

<NumberFormat ss:Format="0.0000000000%"/

</Style

Please help me.....
Looking forward for a quick response.

rgds