Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default XML export form a Excel

Dear all,

I use Office 2003 XML Tool Addin for exporting from Excel 2003 sheet fields
to XML file.
I've created XML schema to some fields in my Excel sheet. Then I've created
macro to export those fields in XML file. Everything is working fine for me
except decimal separator. In Excel and on my system I have "," as decimal
separator but after creating XML file I get "." as decimal separator.

Part of the macro code that I used is:
"file$ = "K:\share\" & Cells(4, 3) & "_1_" & year & month & day & ".xml"
ActiveWorkbook.XmlMaps("report_Map").Export URL:= _
file$
"

Do you know how I could force it to use "," as decimal separator also in XML
export.

Thanks in advance for your help!
:o)

Kind regards
Toni

Export as XML for an Excel Order form document Diane Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 October 21st 08 04:44 PM
export a form clara Excel Programming 4 May 4th 07 09:21 PM
Export data from excel to IE form Shuvro Basu Excel Programming 0 May 4th 06 07:58 AM
Pleeze Help! Export Excel data into a form in a Word Doc...this one's tough! duugg Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 April 21st 06 02:35 PM
How can I export data from an Excel form into an external Excel d. vonda Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 April 21st 05 01:20 PM