Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default 32000 chart limit warning

I have a worksheet with more than 32000 data rows. I'm trying to chart it
using multiple series. When I call Charts.Add or Shapes.ChartAdd methods, I
get a warning about trying to chart more than 32000 points. However, my code
is doing the right thing as the chart is generated properly. Is there any way
to turn off this warning?