Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Setting Up a Dynamic Print Range

I'm having trouble setting up a dynamic print range and hope someone can
point me in the right direction. I have a single page spreadsheet that is
the output of a testing program. I want to be able to automatically print
the results which will always be contained in a known # of columns but a
variable # of rows.

I have defined the print_area as:

=OFFSET(P17,0,0,MATCH(2999,O17:O175,1),13)

which works until I try to save and reopen the spreadsheet at which time
it's a fixed range. In reading through posts it appears I need to add a
Visual Basic set of commands but the ones I have tried so far don't seem to
work. Any help would be appreciated.

Mike
--
Mike B