Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default User-defined functions not calculating/recalculating

Created several user-defined functions that work well, but now each
time I open Excel the aren't calculating. They will also show errors
from time to time while I am working in the workbook. Is this
something quirky with Excel or am I doing something wrong.