Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I want to create lists from web pages

I have a question on how I can automate the process of cuting and pasting
addresses into excel from webpages that have contact information like
address, phone and fax number?

If anyone had suggestion, I would appreciate the help. I am using Office
2007 Pro.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Examples of url(s) and what info you want from where.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Sevada" wrote in message
I have a question on how I can automate the process of cuting and pasting
addresses into excel from webpages that have contact information like
address, phone and fax number?

If anyone had suggestion, I would appreciate the help. I am using Office
2007 Pro.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You could use Dataimport external data
import the entire page and use a macro to extract to another sheet. Loop
thru all to get the entire list. It would require a bit of coding and
testing to get it right but it could then be ONE mouse click to get all at
once.
This is the sort of thing I have done for clients in the past.

"URL;http://ca.allpages.com/burbank/health-medical/healthcare-professionals/index-4.html"
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel