Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Display rows if conditions met

Hi,
I would appreciate your help with the following.

I have a spreadsheet with data in columns A to T.

I need a VBA code for the following conditions ...

Conditions for Macro:
1. Only display complete row, if cell has "F" in it . "F" is on its own not
as part of a word.
2. Where there is a letter "F", replace in final spreadsheet once macro has
run, with the word "Alert!"
3. If there is no "F" in the row, and it there is the word "Passport" in
column L, HIDE LINE/ ROW
4. If there is no "F" in the row, and it does not have the word "Passport"
in column L, SHOW line/ row
5. Sort the whole result, by column "B"

Thanks,