Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2007 Programming Error - 0x80010105

I've developed a windows application which creates an excel file. The
application functions fine on an XP machine running Office 2003. However, it
blows out when it's ran on an XP machine running Office 2007. I've updated
the interop reference to the new interop. I've realized that if I run the
executable as the administrator, it functions correctly, but it will not run
under any other account, even if the other account has admin rights.
Below is a snippet of the code. The add method is where the problem occurs.

Dim xlApp As Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Application
Dim xlWb As Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Workbook
Dim xlWs As Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Worksheet
xlApp = New Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Application
xlWb = xlApp.Workbooks.Add

Can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default same here

exact same problem. has anyone found a solution?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have.

--
HTH