Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Reference

I have a tea of ten people working under me. I need to review their work.
They all save the work in a shared drive.

They work is saved in folder and daily we create one folder with folde rname
as date.

I just pull reference in my master review file and i get data from all the
ten excel sheets and i review the work.

Issue is the excel becomes very slow because of these huge references.
Secondly daily i have to manually change the path for these reference.

Is there a batter way to do that. Can sombody suggest some code so that i
can build a macro. Any suggession is valuable.

Thanks!
Boss
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You should be able to find something here that helps you.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt