Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel API or documentation for ActiveX?

I'm trying to find documentation on the properties and methods exposed by
Excel 2003 ActiveX interface. I can't seem to find an authoritive document on
these items so that I can become aware of what excel makes available through
ActiveX.

Can someone point me in the right direction or provide a link to
documentation?

Thanks,
Craig

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Craig
Can't you just use the VBA docs?
Everything you can do from VBA you can do from other automation clients

Cheers
Simon
Blog: www.smurfonspreadsheets.net
Website: www.codematic.net Excel development, support and training

Craige wrote:
I'm trying to find documentation on the properties and methods exposed by
Excel 2003 ActiveX interface. I can't seem to find an authoritive document on
these items so that I can become aware of what excel makes available through
ActiveX.

Can someone point me in the right direction or provide a link to
documentation?

Thanks,
Craig

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Chips suggestion to use the Object Browser is helpful (it shows me what is
available but doesn't provide much documentation).

Simon,
You referred to using the VBA documentation to assist with development.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...ffice.11).aspx

This is what I was looking for.

Thank You,
Craig