-   -   Modules (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/416667-modules.html)

Bob[_77_]

Modules

Hi Everyone:

I was wondering if in the VBA section of excel 2003, there is a way to
create folders, so that I can organize my modules. For example if I have 9
modules in my project, I want to create 2 folders, one containing 3 modules,
and the other the rest of the modules (6 modules). Thanks for your help.

Bob

Jim Rech[_2_]

Modules

there is a way to create folders

No there isn't. The best you can do I think is to name of modules you want
to keep together similarly since Excel lists them alphabetically.

--
Jim
"Bob" wrote in message
Hi Everyone:

I was wondering if in the VBA section of excel 2003, there is a way to
create folders, so that I can organize my modules. For example if I have
9 modules in my project, I want to create 2 folders, one containing 3
modules, and the other the rest of the modules (6 modules). Thanks for
your help.

Bob

[email protected]

Modules

I often name modules with a single lowercase letter followed by the module
name beginning with an uppercase letter. Example:
aPublicDefs
bInitialization
cFunctions
dGeometry
eEtc

That "groups" them as I desire and orders them in a way that makes sense to
me. Since I do not use the module names in the code, it is easy to insert
a new module by just changing the 1st letters of the modules that follow.