Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default input box searching and adding values

Hello, I hope you can help me. I am a teacher and I want to know how I could
automate entering student grades into my spreadsheet. my spreadsheet has the
following columns
s number surname first name AP401a assess1 AP401a Resit1 AP401a asess2
AP401a resit2

I would like to be able to pick up an exam paper for each subject, have
excel ask which subject and then just type in the student number or name and
the grade for all of the students in that subject.
I would then like the macro to search to see if the student number or name
is correct and then enter the result into the spreadsheet.

any help would be wonderfully received
thanks Paul.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

G'day Paul

I have had a bit of a play around with an idea which may suit your needs.

If you like the layout, simply modify the details section to your
specifications and enjoy.

Drop me a line @

I will send you the file.

HTH
Regards
Mark.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

G'day Paul

Got your e-mail, but there is no return address for it, just displays
"XX_XX".

You will need to send me your e-mail address so I can forward the file to
you.

Regards
Mark.