Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default excel 97, VB project unable to view in another comp

Dear ALL

I locked the vb project with the password protection in excel 97.

I could load this saved worksheet in another comp and could see the vb
project by entering the password.

But on one computer running the same excel 97, when i click on the project I
get "project is unviewable" instead of asking for "password".

What could be this reason and how to solve as I need to open the project in
that computer and do the final coding for local paths etc. Pls help

br/captgnvr
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

make sure macro is enabled and andd reference
"miscrosft visulbasic for application extensibility 5.2"

hope this helps

On Aug 30, 8:48*am, CAPTGNVR
wrote:
Dear ALL

I locked the vb project with the password protection in excel 97.

I could load this saved worksheet in another comp and could see the vb
project by entering the password.

But on one computer running the same excel 97, when i click on the project I
get "project is unviewable" instead of asking for "password".

What could be this reason and how to solve as I need to open the project in
that computer and do the final coding for local paths etc. *Pls help

br/captgnvr

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

D/SHAM
Thanks for the guidance but too short an explanation.

Anyhow, macro is enabled and unable to ustand how to add reference microsoft
visual basic for application extensibility 5.2??. Do you mind to give me
some more guidance pls?.
br/captgnvr