Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Bolding Subtotals

Excel 2003:
I was wondering if there is a way to write a macro that would bold any
subtotal on a worksheet. What I was thinking of doing is have some sort of
Do/Loop macro with a LEFT function where if Left(ActiveCell.Text, 9) =
"=SUBTOTAL" then bold the cell. It would then search all cells in the
worksheet with that condition and would look until, say, the activerow is
blank (or a better cutoff if you can think of one). I work with a lot of
reports and there are some who would like to use this macro, and I am the
only one who would know how to run it and where to install it to make it
available to others. Thanks.
--
Please rate posts so we know when we have answered your questions. Thanks.

Bolding using VBA Brad Excel Programming 7 March 6th 08 02:33 PM
Bolding Row from VB6 Ian B[_2_] Excel Programming 4 July 9th 05 11:19 PM
Bolding when subtotalling mrsteve1 Excel Worksheet Functions 2 February 17th 05 11:26 PM
Bolding Dale[_12_] Excel Programming 2 September 30th 04 04:21 PM
Bolding problem on Subtotals CLR Excel Programming 2 September 19th 04 07:00 PM