Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dal Dal is offline

Default code to change formula

Hi,

I have a formula in my Data source worksheet which is as follows:

=IF(OR(R5<TODAY()-7,GM5<TODAY()-7,GO5<TODAY()-7),"False","True")

I need code to be able to change the number i.e.-7 to -10.

Is this possible by selecting a command button and then the user specifying
which number they want to replace the -7?

thanks