Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to update Excel file using MFC?

I use Visual C++ MFC 4.2.

I need to update MS Excel file from my application.

Features that I need to do a
1. Centering the text alignment
2. Creating the cell border
3. Changing the text color

And the other features is standard, like reading the cell content and update
it.

How to do those advanced features?

Thank you very much.