Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Calling a python script from VBA?

Hello I've been playing with python for a number of days and really liking
the language, I'm just wondering if there is a way to call python scripts etc
using VBA?

Thanks in advance!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can run executables using the following:

Runs an executable program and returns a Variant (Double) representing the
program's task ID if successful, otherwise it returns zero.

Syntax

Shell(pathname[,windowstyle])

You need to see how to run your scripts from a command line instruction.