Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy Specific Cells To A New Sheet On Condition

Summary of Challenge: I have a workbook with two sheets, LeadTracking and
Commissions. I need to copy specific cells (not the entire row) LeadTracking
to Commissions if the value in column X is CL. The values in cells
C,D,E,J,X,L and AA need to be copied to Commissions in columns A,B,C,D, etc.
The first two rows of LeadTracking are column labels, Commissions has one row
of labels.

I have a starting point which accomplishes part of what I want to do, but it
copies the entire row, not specific cells within that row. (Note that I did
not write this code but found it via a web search). Appreciate any
suggestions.