Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default selecting relative ranges

I'm new to macros and I recorded the following macro in an attempt to learn
how to append items to an ever growing list. I am attempting append 4 copies
of a cell to the end of a column list. I thought I could get to the first
blank cell at the end of the list by going to a blank cell above the list and
selecting "End, Down" twice and then Down. This works fine the first time,
but when I repeat it, the last entry is overwritten. I don't know how to get
the range statement to not be Q8:Q11, but rather a relative address.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sub Copy4()
Selection.Copy
Application.Goto Reference:="R1C17"