Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA process to run in intervals in Excel

This is probably a stupid question, but hey, I'm just learning...so here it
goes...

Is it possible to create code in VBA for Excel - where it runs a process at
certain intervals? Say, for example fetch some data hourly?

Thank you for your time...
Monk